$3 Fabric Bundle
I was not going to buy anything at the Quilt Guild Rummage Sale this week, but then I saw a couple of fabric bundles that were too good to pass up! I spent a grand total of $7. What a deal!
I think these will work well with the silk pack I picked up on the free table a few months ago.
This could be a good quilt back.



1 comment:
That last one reminds me of a cotton print mom and I bought a lot of so I could make dresses for us both - that would be back in the late '60s. I'm glad I'm at a point where buys like this don't tempt me anymore. :-) But you have an idea for at least how some of them may soon go into a quilt so good on you for finding such bargains!
Post a Comment