Fall color in Antigo, WI last week. They are ahead of my part of WI. There may not be any color yet at Quilt Camp, which is due west of here.
Here are the kits / projects I am planning to work on this year:
3) Deck the Halls Wall Hanging
4) Light Rainbow Bargello
5) Fusible Applique Project?
This post serves as a utility to remind me year-to-year
What to Bring to Quilt Camp:
- Bedding and pillow
- Towel
- Overnight Bag
- Tech Bag with chargers
- Flashlight [Check batteries!]
- Sewing Machine
- Tool Box (My tool box is jam packed with lots of things I don't have to list separately here ...)
- Project Kits
- Sew Steady Table
- TV Tray Side Table
- Cutting Mat and rotary cutter
- Rulers
- Flannel Backed Table Cloth as a design wall
- Tea and Travel Mug
- Water Bottle
- "House" Shoes / Slippers (so as not to drag in sand from outside)
- Easily removable shoes so I can use the foot pedal on my sewing machine in socks.
No comments:
Post a Comment