Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Christmas Simmer Pot Gift Jars


Christmas Simmer Pot:

Cranberries, Orange and Lemon Peel, Cinnamon, Cloves, Pine Branches.

Smells like mulled cider!

I am on vacation all week: Craft Week at home.  With the pandemic raging at ridiculous proportions,  and not being able to gather for the Holidays, I decided to spread a little Christmas Cheer by making up these little gift jars so friends can aromatherapy their way to merry & bright.


The basic instructions and the printable labels came from An American Patriette.   I did not add the water -- as I was going to be delivering them to people's doors, and wasn't sure if they might sit out overnight and get frozen.   Fortunately, 3 of 4 people were home, and happy to greet me and chat outside for a bit, or go for a walk.  Felt good to reconnect with old friends. 

 


I am also mailing 2 jars, so included dry ingredients (lemon rind, orange slices) no cranberries.

Puts me in the mood for Riu Riu Chiu, one of my favorite Christmas Carols.    Enjoy!


1 comment:

The Idaho Beauty said...

What a lovely idea! And that is one of my favorite carols too . . .