Sunday, November 08, 2020

Bright Winter Blues Quilt Top is Done

 

Bright Winter Blues Quilt Top

Finished this quilt top.  I love it!  I'm calling it the Bright Winter Blues Quilt Top because it reminds me of those crystal clear blue skies you get in winter, sort of like this:

 

The Fabric is from a jelly roll called Blue Brilliance.  

Border fabric is a white with metallic highlights.  Very pretty, but does not photograph well.

This is the Fuzzy Logic  pattern from Strip Therapy) and the same pattern I used for the Copper Canyon/Autumn Copper Batik and Stained Glass Quilts.  It's a very satisfying quilt pattern. ;-)

I'm hoping to get it sandwiched this month, so I can start to tie it, and then quilting.  I want to be able to use this quilt for the coming winter.  ;-)

 

Previous posts about this quilt:

 Plans for the Brilliant Winter Blues Quilt

No comments: