Thursday, May 17, 2007

Cathedral Windows



This is the handwork project I took to France in April. I tried to do 1 window a day (I'm not much for handwork, but I couldn't take my sewing machine along ...) I'm a little over 1/2 done with it. It might have to wait for another trip to be finished ... This is just a small table-topper made from scraps of other projects.

I was inspired by Vicky W.'s gorgeous Cathedral Windows bed cover.

One more picture from Issiore, France, to show the pattern is not only in the stained glass windows, but also in some of the stonework :

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't the cathedral window a great travel project? Yours is looking great and I appreciate the link to my blog. It reminds me, though, that I did promise to post instructions for how I make mine. I need to get that on my "list".