Monday, August 06, 2007

Fabric Post Cards

I spent my Sunday afternoon working up some fabric post cards (And does it ever feel good to FINISH a few small projects like this!) :


Watermelon
I know, it needs some seeds. But I'll have to wait until we get another live one to eat so I can study the orientation of the black seeds in the pink sweet flesh. But wait--It's pretty hard to find a watermelon WITH seeds anymore. I think it's done : seedless watermelon.


Wire Whisk,
or Ode ot Egg Nog,
or Inspiration from the Bathroom Floor
(Why do we have a wire whisk on the bathroom floor, you ask? It is a most useful and necessary tool for keeping bubble bath bubbly and frothy for my kid.)
For the first attempt, I tried to couch down some fat gray yarn, but that didn't work out very well, so I ripped it all out and tried again by couching down Glamour Silver thread. Much better!


Northern Lights
This is just the first of a Northern Lights series ...

No comments: