Sunday, June 13, 2010

Creative Cue : Road



The Road to Faery Glen, Isle of Skye near Uig in Scotland.

Give me these ever-changing skies any day over blue skies and sun!

There was a Caribbean Cruise a few years ago where just about all of my favorite sing-songwriters would be performing. I seriously thought about buying a ticket. Then I remembered : I melt in the sun. Aside from the music, it would not be a good vacation for me from an environmental standpoint. If it had been a slow train across Siberia, or a Cruise up Alaska's Inside Passage, it would have been perfect!

See other Creative Cue interpretations for Road.

2 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Well I think I'd prefer the sun although a few cloudy days are okay. Your photo seems like a rather lonely, desolate road.

Carol said...

Know that area well. My brother was born at Uig. In those days that was quite a bumpy ride for my mother.