Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Water Lilies at Dunvegan Castle Gardens - Isle of Skye Scotland


These water lilies were absolutely gorgeous and blooming while we were visiting Skye.  I think I had every one of these water lily varieties in my own pond at one time or another.  They seemed like old friends coming out to greet us!





This GIANT anemone also caught my eye.

 Thistles and Sea Holly.



Incredible Astilbe gardens there, too!
 

 
 And 2 waterfalls.

 My Travel Buddy and meal splitter : Janice B.

 
Setting the place : Dunvegan Castle on the Isle of Skye, Scotland.
Again, this camera just did not do the skies there any justice.

View from near the Castle, looking out over the Loch.

1 comment:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Truly gorgeous shots! Like the composition of the one with the door, and then catch my breath over the waterfall. Love love love!