Monday, April 02, 2007

Ailin and the Lion

Here's the baby blanket I made for my new little niece in Japan. I bought the kit at Nancy's Notions. The fabric is super-soft and cuddly Minke.

Sorry, I am NOT taking orders to make one for your grandchild. I suggest you learn to sew one yourself! It'll be fun!

The pink-yellow-green blanket the baby is laying on was made by my Aunt Rosita Matucheski. She is also known as the Queen of Embroidery Machines, so she added the Apple-Jacks-like kids embroidered on the borders.

Not pictured are the baby quilts made by Aunt Marge, Aunt Marie, and my mom, Holly. I come from a long line of seamstresses ...

1 comment:

Mande said...

Would you like some digital photos of the quilts made by the other women in the family? I am planning to scrapbook a page of these quilts for the baby album.