Saturday, May 01, 2010

Conversations in Cloth


I am the resident blogger for my local Art Quilt Group, Conversations in Cloth. We meet once a month at an area Public Library to show-and-share and explore techniques. We take turns leading demos, so it's a good place to get your feet wet teaching. Aside from the great camaraderie (some nights my face is sore from laughing so much), it's also a wonderful place to problem-solve. I've brought pieces where I've gotten stuck, and the creative ladies in this group always offer suggestions and solutions to move through it.

I just spent 3 hours blogging last Thursday's meeting. Check it out :

Making Fabric Beads : Demo by Lois W.


April Show & Share : Spotlight on Jo Holden's Hand Dyes


April 2010 Show & Share

1 comment:

Karen S said...

Michele! What an amazing group you have at "Conversations in Cloth"! I can't wait until I have more time to go through and read each post completely. The beads and the hand-dyes were amazing! Thanks for drawing my attention to this.