Saturday, February 26, 2011

Rhonda's Lizard



Rhonda [Last Name?] is a wonderfully talented and versatile quilter who always attends this winter quilt retreat. Seeing what she's working on (and finished since last time) is one of the things I most look forward to about Quit Camp. This time, she finished up this giant Lizard. She has such an incredible sense of color and texture. Her stuff is mesmerizing, the kind of thing you can stare at for hours and still discover new things. Look closely at the Lizard's skin ... I'm always wondering what she'll do next!

I keep encouraging her to start a blog of her own, because I truly believe her work should be seen, enjoyed, and marveled at. [Consider this entry yet another nudge in that direction, Rhonda!]

That's Rhonda behind the Lizard. She gave me permission to post her Lizard on Sweet Leaf Notebook as long as she didn't have to be in the picture. Enjoy!

No comments: