Monday, March 07, 2011

Spice Red Quilt Top is Complete



The Spice Red Quilt Top is all together now ... It may be a while before I actually get it finished with binding and label.

The pattern : Annie's Wicked Easy Quilt Patten. This puppy goes together fast and it covers a lot of area with 16-inch finished blocks. Annie seems to have removed the pattern from her website, however, it's similar to (but different from) the Turning Twenty or Yellow Brick Road or Sweet Sixteen quilt patterns. [Please don't ask me for Annie's pattern. If Annie took it down, she must have a reason she no longer wants to make it available, and I will abide by her wishes. She now has a different Wickedly Easy Quilt pattern. The one I'm using is a different vintage.] It IS a fat-quarter friendly pattern.

The batiks I used are the Red Spice set from Hancock's of Paducah.

1 comment:

Angela said...

What a great top. I love all those warm rich colours you used.