Sunday, August 11, 2013

2BD26 : Scavenger Hunt

This week, Kim sent us on a scavenger hunt with daily prompts.  For most of these, I was able to work up pictures that fit from my photo archives.  Some of them even worked for more than one prompt.  Enjoy!
 

Creative Reflection
Have I mentioned that I LOVE our new granite counter tops?  And peaches!


 Bold Color - Creative Reflection


Someone I Love - Creative Reflection - Water


Countryscape - Wilderness
Alaska from the Train

Light
“But the way you captured the light is amazing. Did you use real gold thread for the sunbeams?” 
― Annabeth in The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan.

Water 1
Beautiful Lake Louise in Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada.

Water 2
Cooling my Feet in Lake Louise - Ahhh!


Beyond Layers

2 comments:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Gosh, these reflections photos are stunning. The rest aren't bad either. ;-)

Diane by the sea said...

lovely to see you again Michele. I sure love your reflection photos and congratulations on the granite countertop. You've found some really fantastic quotes here, both of which are new to me but so worthy of remembering.