Sunday, February 05, 2017

Possibilities : LYA 2017


I just ordered my postcards for the 2017 Liberate Your Art Postcard Exchange happening in March.

I tried printing them myself on my home printer, but the quality is just not the same -- and it kind of defeats one of the purposes of the project which is to print your art, and get it out into the world.  Having them professionally printed add a level of legitimacy and professionalism that just can't be beat -- provided you've got good stuff to start with. ;-)

I've been using Moo.com for professional printing.  And they do a nice job!  At present, they are offering 15% off of postcard sets.    With shipping, I'm paying about $1.30 / postcard and I get to use my own designs.

I will have extras, so if you like what you see, join us!  I'm also open to side swaps--so if you don't get one of my cards in the official exchange, contact me about a side swap.  There are several people I keep swapping with every year, just because I met them through this artful exchange.


No comments: