Saturday, June 17, 2017

Time : Week 19 Let's Do 52

LILAC TIME

I had several ideas for this prompt. 

Timeless Cinema
A few weeks ago, the local Time Cinema, an old movie theatre downtown, played one of my all-time favorite movies : Legend with Mia Sara, Tom Cruise and Tim Curry.  It came out when I was in high school in the 1980s.  It's a film that stands the test of time!  I was hoping to get a shot of the marquee with Legend listed, but by the time we came out, they'd already changed it for the next old movies they'd be showing.  I guess Casablanca is timeless, too.



RAVAGES OF TIME - to an old barn


I am participating in Denise Love's 2017 "Let's Do 52 : 52 Weeks of Photo Prompts" to kick start the lull in my photography.   If you'd like to join us, find out more at the link above.  The more the merrier!

No comments: