Saturday, November 23, 2019

Progress on a Few Fiber Fronts

I'm making good progress on the Red Circles Scarf.  This is about 10 inches into the 43-inch section in the middle of the scarf.  Anyone who weaves will tell you how satisfying it is to see such a pattern develop.  

I am using some weighted tent clips to help keep the selvedges straight and even.  

I'm also starting  a new pair of socks.  This set is for my husband, so I have to make some adjustments to the pattern to fit his larger foot.  Easy enough!

The color is a lovely deep leaf green that I dyed a few weeks ago.   

Here are the skeins drying by the heating vent.   

They have a lovely gradient of greens.   

 Here is the toe of the sock emerging from the circular knitting loom, while the Kitchener cast-on keeps everything in order.  Don't you love how this yarn is knitting up? Yummy!

No comments: