Sunday, December 27, 2020

Farmer's Wife Blocks - 18 Century of Progress - 46 Hill & Valley - 109 Windows

\

Block 18 - Century of Progress

 

Paper-pieced.  After all this time, if there's a way to put it together backwards or upside down, or guestimating how much fabric I need to cover the space after it's flipped, I've done it.

I guess that's one way to learn.



Block 46 - Hill & Valley

This one was NOT paper-pieced, although it looks like it could have been.

Because it was NOT paper-pieced, it is my favorite block this week.

The triangles were all cut from a large block, cut on a diagonal.  


 

Thought you might also be interested in seeing the color map, so I know what color to put where as I'm building the blocks.



Block 109 - Windows (aka Duck Blind)

A simple block to finish up this week's set.  The grassy border makes me think of a duck blind.

I'm getting pretty good at the hour glass and half-square blocks.

 

Tutorials from Handmade Karma for Week 15.

See Handmade Karma's full set of Farmer's Wife blocks and tutorials.

 

No comments: