Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Karla's Quilt - Autumn Copper Canyon

 


I gave a quilt to my dear friend, Karla.  2023 was a heck-uv-a year for her, but things are looking up ...

Doesn't she look pleased!

The Autumn Copper Canyon colors suite her. ;-)   And she appreciates the wool batting.

This is my go-to pattern these days, made with jelly roll strips.  The patches look like stained glass windows of light.  The pattern is similar to Phoebe's Flower Box Quilting Tutorial.


Autumn Copper Canyon Batik Quilt is Complete

1 comment:

Michele Matucheski said...

Karla says: Thank you so much for the beautiful quilt! The label says it's a wool batt. I love the colors which change in different light. I am waiting to see it in the sun. The copper tone makes me think of my kettles. The colors match the coleslaw ... purple and green cabbage, carrots and apples!