Friday, February 19, 2010

4-Patch Posey Parade of Blocks : Millifiore

As I sit in my rocking chair in the evenings, I have a good view of the Olympics (Hurray for ALL the talented skaters in the Men's Figure Skating Competition! What a great year it's been!). I also have a good view of the 4-Patch Stacked Posey Millifiore quilt laying on the couch.

Since this is one of those quilts that I don't get tired of looking at, I thought I would share some of the individual blocks here. I absolutely LOVE the variety you can get out of this pattern with a single large print fabric.


This is a shot of the original fabric, now part of the border.

Here is the parade of blocks (This is an usually LONG post, filled with eye candy. Enjoy!)


























































No comments: