Saturday, February 13, 2010

Creative Cue : Rolling


Rolling green hills in southern France (outside of Toulouse). This photo was taken on a recent vacation through the care windows.

I was really thinking of the rolling hills behind my grandparent's house. When I was a kid, my brother and I helped Grappa bale hay on those hills. Grappa's hills were a lot steeper than these--we probably should not have been bailing hay on them just for safety reasons. I'm amazed that the hay piled on the wagon didn't fall off and crush us ...

Other ideas I had for this one were Sushi Rolls, kids rolling down a hill, rolling barrels, waves (or storm clouds) rolling ... Or this :

This is the carding machine in a woolen mill. The rollers roll ...

See the rest of the Creative Cue interpretations for Rolling.