Saturday, January 16, 2016

Celtic Harp with Texture


I'm getting used to PhotoShop Elements 14.  So far, I seem to be able to do what I know how to do.   There are a few things that drive me nuts, though :  The toolbar options window that pops up along the bottom and obscures what you're working on.  Anyone know how to move that toolbar options panel off to the side, where it doesn't cover up your working image?   I haven't gotten any good answers from Mr Google.

Here's the Photo Processing Recipe for the above image :
Layer 1) Background Image
Layer 2) 2 Little Owls Texture : Cracked 10 - Soft Light 100% opacity
Layer 3) Copy Layer 2 with layer mask over wooden harp frame - Soft Light 100%
Layer 4) 2 Little Owls Texture : Broken 2 (with layer mask brushed off of harp) - Soft Light 100%

No comments: