Saturday, March 18, 2017

Copper Patina : Pick a Color : Week 11 Let's do 52


Can you guess what this gorgeous copper patina texture is from?



Here's a hint : Chart this under Everyday  Inspiration ...



Where is this from:
Whole new worlds on the bottom of my Revereware Copper-bottomed tea kettle.



I am participating in Denise Love's 2017 "Let's Do 52 : 52 Weeks of Photo Prompts" to kick start the lull in my photography.   If you'd like to join us, find out more at the link above.  The more the merrier!

1 comment:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Ha - I guessed right! Maybe because my mother had a teakettle like that & I was tasked with polishing that copper bottom when it got too patina-ed. Amazing how remembering the teakettle instantly produces a vivid picture of the kitchen where it was used. I particularly remember the blue & yellow color scheme she chose and the set ot copper measuring cups and spoons displayed on the wall near the stove. She has a set of copper-clad pans as well. Copper in the kitchen was definitely "in" back then