Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Oil Slick Textures


On the dog walk the other day, we found an oil slick down by the boat landing. 
Pretty colors; bad for the environment. 
I didn't have my old iPhone, so I used my husband's fancy-dancy newer iPhone.
I takes pictures with that new photo format .HEIC
My old photo catalog and editing software chokes on that format every time,
so other than changing the file format to .jpg, I was not able to edit these in any way.
These are straight outta-the-camera, for better or worse,
which is an exercise in discipline --
I would have at least liked to rotate them to landscape format and done my usual tweaking.
Couldn't even crop them. - So good practice training the eye to see, and frame things in the camera.

Enjoy!












I guess they do kind of flow together in this progression of photos.
Let it be. It is what it is ...

No comments: