Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blue Picnic Quilt Finished



This quilt pattern is fat quarter-friendly and comes together fast. Each block is 16-inches square. I've been wanting to make a scrappy-looking quilt and when I saw Annie's Wicked Easy Quilt pattern, I gave it a go. I'm pleased with the results. ;-) Annie used to have the pattern available free on her website, but I don't think it's available anymore, or I'd include the link for you here.

I quilted it myself on the Tin Lizzie at It's Sew Rite, here in Oshkosh. It only took me about 2-1/2 hours to finish it. They allow people to rent time on this long-arm. It's a great deal! Even the quilting went fast with my default rolling bubbles pattern. Here are some detail shots :


Front


Back

2 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Very lovely! Makes me wish I was going on a picnic today....but it will have to wait as it's mighty cold out there now.

Vicki W said...

I love the bubble quilting!