Saturday, December 11, 2010

Rosita's Twisted Bargello - Finished


This quilt top was made by my Aunt Rosita in her Quilting Connection class at Cutting Edge Quilt Shop in Antigo, WI. When she showed it to me, I liked it so much that she gave it to me, along with the book.



For the quilting, I used Leah Day's Matrix Rays in an edge-to-edge pattern. Since this is a smaller quilt, I was able to do it on my domestic sewing machine with the walking foot. I wrote about the quilting of it back in October, where you can also see a picture of my Aunt Rosita. She and my mom got me into quilting back in 2004 -- What a great idea they had!

Glad to have another quilt done! Bindings are getting easier and they look much better these days. Quilting is definitely a practice that gets better with experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful---what talent
--Joanne D.