Sunday, January 11, 2015

Liberate Your Art Post Card 2015 : Possibilities



I just ordered my postcards from Moo.com for the 2015 Liberate Your Art Postcard Exchange.  If I had waited a few weeks, I probably would have gotten a coupon or discount, but I wanted to get the order in and done.  They should arrive later this week.  Hurray!  I can't wait to see these images in print--birthed into the real world from a previously only digital existence.  Like witnessing the birth of new stars!  Ok--well--maybe not quite at that level, but it's still pretty exciting for a dabbler artist like me!

This is my personal invitation to YOU to join us for this annual post card swap.  Here's your big chance to see your stuff in print, and to share it with other artists around the world.

More details (including due dates in March) at Liberate Your Art 2015.  


5 comments:

Beverly said...

Hi Michele..so happy to see you among the Liberate Your Art Group. It's my first year to join. Your card photos look so pretty. I need to order mine.

Maria Ontiveros said...

All fantastic choices. Waiting for my moo order as well.
Rinda

Diane said...

I love your selection of images for your postcards. I always love seeing my photos in print. I won't be participating this year but may jump back on board next year. Have fun with it.

Anonymous said...

I should be getting my Moo order this week!

janice said...

Michele these are gorgeous!