Thursday, December 31, 2015

From Gramma's Kitchen : Egg Beater

From Gramma's Kitchen - Made with Love : Vintage Egg Beater

Gramma Matucheski used to make home made eggnog for me and my brother all year long.  
She would mix up eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla and we had a tasty, foamy snack to drink. 
Now, my mom (a Public Health Director for 25 years) would have a bird knowing we were eating raw eggs!  Somehow we survived our childhoods. ;-)

I found this treasure in my friend Karla Seaver's kitchen.  She was kind enough to let me take a photo.  It's been a while since I've played around with PSE and texture layers.  I am in the process of upgrading from PSE10 to PSE14, so I wanted to remind myself that I can still do it, before everything changes in the new version and I get bogged down in frustration ...  Wish me luck!

Here's the processing recipe for the above image :

Layer 1) Background Image
Layer 2) Copy background image for RadLab : Prettyizer - El Captain Crunch - Bullet Tooth
Layer 3) 2 Lil Owls Texture  - Artisan Collection - Big Set 2-1(4)    - Soft Light 82%
Layer 4) Sweet Leaf Alcahol Ink Texture #43 (Mine!) - Soft Light 69%
Layer 5) Kim Klassen Texture Serendipity - Soft Light 72%


1 comment:

Diane said...

the ideal processing and textures for your subject.