Sunday, January 20, 2019

Loom Knitting 2 ways


I made a pair of fingerless mitts for OKL's birthday on the green Boye knitting loom -- slow work, but done in 2 wkds.


When I finished his this morning, I got out the Addi Express Knitting Machine and tried to make the same thing on the little knitting machine.  It worked beautifully, simple and easy! 

Here's the comparison:

Image result for boye knitting loom green

 OKL's half gloves on the green Boye Knitting Loom by hand (slow work).



And here are the ones I did this morning on the Addi Express in less than an hour (90 minutes to finish everything).  It's almost hard to tell the difference, since I used the same yarn.   But these are indeed 2 separate pairs of Half Gloves.




I think I'll have to stitch some stars onto mine, just so we can tell them apart.
It is a good day!

No comments: