Monday, July 22, 2019

OKL's Off-to-College Kalediacam Star

OKL's Off-to-College Kaleidacam Star

I was tasked with making the invitations for Oliver's Off-to-College Party.  He did not want a high school graduation party because he was only doing what was expected of him -- nothing special.  So we framed it as going off to college, the next phase of his life.  

After spending the afternoon looking for invitation templates that just did not fit this kid's personality, I finally settled on Kaleidacam of one of his kid artworks I have hanging in my sewing studio, a watercolor painting of summer salamanders.  He doesn't really consider himself artistic, so the artworks are kind of rare, but I kept a few.  That's what mothers do! ;-)

1 comment:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Just love this and had spotted those "hands" and wondered what your original photo was. Ah - salamanders!