Friday, December 30, 2022

Day at Loon Lake Quilt is Complete!

 

Day at Loon Lake Quilt



 

Complete with the label in the lower right corner.  This style of label is easily readable by flipping up the corner.

 

On the label, I made note of the wool batting -- in case anyone int he future thinks they want to wash it. 
I have to say that I was really impressed with this Quilter's Dream Wool Batt.  I am looking forward to working with it again - on a bed quilt.

The pattern is by Nancy Davis Murty for Bee Creative Studios. 
This quilt has been at least 15 years in the making, so the pattern will be hard to find.

Here's a close-up of each block (for the record):
 


















Quilting from the back side.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Well done. It is beautiful. I love your addition of dragonflies. I will miss the progress updates but I am sure you have other ideas waiting to be expressed in fabric.