Sunday, January 01, 2023

Quilt Sandwiches

 The Plum Pudding Quilt - sandwiched with a Quilters Dream Wool Batt
This quilt always reminds me of the week between Christmas and New Year's--those dog days when the glitter and shine of the holidays starts to wear off, but there are still sweet treats left to eat.

Looking back, I have not had a lot of quilt finishes this year.  I can attribute that to the end of the pandemic, going back to work on site (rather than working from home), and being gone some weekends to clear out my mom's sewing room, and devoting some of my time to weaving projects.  That said, it helps to have some quilt sandwiches ready to go when the mood strikes to finish them.

 


 The Twilight Lagoon Quilt has a cotton batt.

I explained the process of using basting boards in these previous posts:

1 comment:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Love your plum pudding and how you see that week between holidays. I've only used Hobbs wool batt and guess I didn't realize anyone else had one available. Will have to make a comparison some day.