Sunday, April 30, 2023

4 Seasons Wall Hanging from Laura

My dear friend Laura gave me this little 4-seasons quilted wall hanging. 

A while back, Laura picked it up as one of the kits I gave away from my mom's stash.  When I gave that stuff away, I never expected to get any of it back -- There was never any expectation about that.  I just wanted to get it into the hands of quilters who would finish them and enjoy them and give them away.  As she was working on it, Laura said my mom told her to give it to me.  That hit me like a ton of bricks!  I've been feeling like I lost my mom lately [Complicated grief because she was sick for so long before she died] -- not just because she's dead and gone for a few years already, but because I haven't been able to find her to talk with her on the unseen forces network.  I lost the frequency, so the week before, I told her I couldn't hear her anymore, and asked her to send me a sign ...  She could hear me, and she went to work in the background and found Laura.  I got the message.  Wow -- Just Wow!

Thank you, Laura. 


Thank you, Ma. 


Thank you, Universe.



So -- a gift from my mom, from beyond the grave.  Not only that -- I now have some of Laura's lovely hand-quilted work too.  Something I don't do in my own quilting, so I am overjoyed to have it!

We're all just walking each other home, right?

1 comment:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Wow indeed. So very special. I too believe in messages from the other side. They don't have to be spoken words or even feelings but things like this. So happy for you and this is a pretty special piece even without that back story.