Thursday, March 22, 2018

Tu Me Manques


I worked this up at the request of a dear friend who lost her husband a few years ago.  The butterfly has special meaning for her ...  and so does the purple.

Tu me manques is French for "I miss you."
Literally it is translated at "You are missing from me."





This one is more of the original, done over one of my coffee stain textures with salt. 

I actually printed them out and mailed them to her in a frame.  She received it this week, and was very happy to have them.  I'm glad. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thank you for adding the Monarch. I don't know if I told you that I took the Monarch that you gave me and left it with ashes last yer at Monarch Pass just East of here.

The Idaho Beauty said...

So beautiful and a lovely sentiment.