Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Farmer's Wife Blocks - 48 Homeward Bound - 50 Honey's Choice - 51 Hovering Birds

Block 48 - Homeward Bound

 The spiral willow in my yard is starting to leaf out for spring.  I guess that put me in mind to use this spiral willow fabric leftover from a quilt a few years ago.  I still love that fabric!

The blue is leftover from another quilt back along the way.

 

 Block 51 - Hovering Birds

This one looks harder than it is.  Not bad to do at all.

Here again I am using the wrong side of that spotted background neutral fabric.  It's more subtle than the front side. 

 

 

 Block 50 - Honey's Choice

 Had to get some purple in the mix!

Only a few more weeks to go.  The end is in sight!

 

Tutorials from Handmade Karma for Week 35.

See Handmade Karma's full set of Farmer's Wife blocks and tutorials.

 

No comments: