Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lemon Pie Storyboard : Beyond Layers Days 5-6

The lesson for Beyond Layers Days 5-6 was about capturing the simple moments in our lives, and laying it out in a storyboard template.  My husband was making Lemon Pie, so I snapped some pics.

I may try a few more of these -- another night.  The hardest part was fitting the pictures into the boxes.  I'm sure there's a way to put a texture (or something) over the whole storyboard composition, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet.

beyondlayers

2 comments:

Julia said...

Gorgeous and subtle yellows - love them! This inspires me to try dying some of the wool I am processing this week that tender color from the bottom right photo of the pie...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the flkr pictures. The lemon pie is smiling. I really like the text editing and boarder enhancements. Is it with photo shop that you are doing that?

J