Saturday, April 13, 2013

Beyond Layers Retrospective


Now that the year-long class is finished, I decided to put some of my favorite photos from the BL journey into a collage (an easy task with Picasa).  This isn't everything, but it's a good share of the work I did for the class this past year.  Looking back, I can tell you where the triumphs and the frustrations were with PhotoShop Elements.    In the end, I will say it was worth the effort!  I've come a long way!  And I love textures even more than I did before ...

You can view the mid-year retrospective slideshow with music.  

Where do I go from here?  I signed up for Kim's Beyond Beyond (aka 2B) class, so my endeavors in digital photography will continue!  Join us, if you like ...

beyondlayers
Beyond Layers

1 comment:

Viv@Thoughts from the Desktop said...

Hi there so pleased you liked my postcard from Kat's Liberate your Art 2013, I see you are doing Beyond Beyond with Kim so am I what an amazing community we all are.....