Wednesday, October 02, 2013

My Very own Charming Textures in Action

The other day, I posted a layout with a set of 4 textures that I made myself.  ;-) 
I named the set after characters in the ABC tv series Once Upon a Time.
I wanted to test the textures layered with a photo.  I'm pretty happy with the results :

 
 This is the Charming Texture, layered with the old Red Leaf.
Recipe :  1) Background Layer - Red Leaf
2) Text - Viner Hand Font - Normal 100%
3) Charming Texture - Multiply 100%
4) Copy Layer 3 - Charming Texture - Multiply 57%
Picassa Glow

 Mary Margaret and Henry Textures layered with a feather "blank."
Recipe : 1) Background Layer - Turkey feather 
2) Mary Margaret Texture - Multiply 72%
3) Henry Texture - Soft Light 100%
4) Text - Arabella Font - Soft Light 100%
[Note : The original is a little pinker than this exported version.]

The Henry Texture behind the Red Leaf blank.
Recipe : 1) Background Layer - Red Leaf
2) Copy Layer 1 - Screen 100%
3) Copy Layer 2 - Screen 100%
4) Henry Texture - Multiply 100%
5) Copy Layer 4 - Soft Light 39%
6) Text - Viner Hand - Color Burn 66%
7) Copy Layer 6 - Soft Light
 
Here's the Emma Texture with the Red Leaf.  
 Recipe : 1) Background Layer - Emma Texture - Normal 100%
2) Red Leaf - Soft Light 100%
3) Text - Viner Hand Font - Hard Light 89%

Do you like what you see?
You can download my textures on Flickr with links below :

If you use my textures, please do me the courtesy of linking back to show me what you did with them. 

Beyond Layers

1 comment:

The Idaho Beauty said...

I DO like what I see. You've done a marvelous job. It must feel so satisfying to be using your own textures now.