Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Farmer's Wife Blocks - Parade of Blocks

 Farmer's Wife - Parade of Blocks

 The music is Caledonia by Fish.  I had to cancel a Scotland trip planned for last September due to the pandemic.  So some of the time spent working on this project was accompanied by Celtic music.

 

Just a few blocks to re-make--or maybe I can live with them after all?   The next step is assembling the quilt top.

 
Here are the fabrics I picked up to compliment this mostly scrap quilt. Gorgeous Stonehenge blues and greens to set off the these Farmer's Wife Blocks.    The lighter one on the right might be the backing. 

I am so glad that Handmade Karma used batiks and a more contemporary color scheme with her project from 2015. Otherwise I would never have embarked on this pandemic project.  ;-)

1 comment:

The Idaho Beauty said...

What a project! Congrats on sticking with it and making every block. Can't wait to see how you arrange them into a top.