Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Sketchbook Challenge : Stacked Journals


Over at The Sketchbook Challenge, Kelli Perkins encouraged us to literally stack our journals up and take a picture. It is pretty incredible to see what I've compiled in the last few years. All those secrets, all those plans and designs -- some of which have actually come to fruition. These journals are bursting with ideas!

From the Top Down :
Sketchbook Challenge 2011 (nearly full)
Sweet Leaf Notebook - Epic Series
Midnight Garden - Techniques Journal (full)
Sweet Leaf Notebook 2009-2010 (full)
Sweet Leaf Notebook 2011 -
Creative Cues Journal 2010 - Walnut Ink

I made all the journals above except the moleskin on the top of the stack.


Way back in January, I was wondering if I'd be able to fill up a whole journal in 1 year. Now, with 3 months left to go, and about a dozen blank pages left, I'm wondering if I'll have to start another one before the end of the year? That moleskin on the top is the Sketchbook Challenge Sketchbook.

No comments: