Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Texture Tuesday : Color Pop Edition


I finally feel like I know enough about PhotoShop Elements and Layers now that it doesn't take me so long to whip up an image for one of Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesdays.   I was planning to join in on these when Beyond Layers II wraps up in April.   I've had this image waiting in the wings for a few weeks now, waiting for just the right moment to publish it.  I originally called it "Hungry for Color."

It's a picture of the color strips I made for this quilt.  I saw that jumble of color and just had to take a picture.  ;-)

It has a layer of Kim's Wonderful Magic Texture over the colors.   The slate background is Stock Vault's Slate 2 Texture from here.   

1 comment:

kelly@thebluemuse said...

Gorgeous colors, and the quilt is beautiful!