Thursday, October 29, 2020

Quilt Ladder


I've been looking at these for a while, and even gave the plans to build one to my husband.  Prices to buy them were pretty ridiculous, not to mention the shipping -- until FB Marketplace showed me a local post from a nearby farm with reasonable prices for "Round Rung Blanket Ladders."  Hurray!

This is what they look like:


They clean up these old ladders with a power washer, cut them down to a reasonable size for this purpose, and voi la!    This batch sold for $25 each.    These set of 4 were a little small for my needs, so she presented me with the one below -- wider at the bottom and just over 6 feet tall.  Yes -- That will work!


For $30, I have a much better way to store and display my quilts!

 No more throwing my handmade quilts on the floor!

No comments: