Saturday, October 31, 2020

Purple Rain Socks

 

Purple Rain Socks

The Purple Rain Socks I started back in the summer are complete. Hurray! 

I dyed the yarn sometime last year.    Or maybe here?

From my notes (to fit my foot):
 
     Kitchener Cast-on (I like this because it feels like weaving, and leaved a seamless join)
     Work the toe box with with 9 decreases / increases
     Then start working in the round for  65 rows

     Work the heel with 9 decreases / increases on the opposite half of the toe
     Work in the round 45 rows for leg

     For Cuff: 25 rows of 2 Knit and 2 Purl
     Super Stretchy Bind off.
 
I think I need to dye some more yarn! 

 
 
Gifted to Mary Debroux, Christmas 2020. 

1 comment:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Love them - look like the perfect color to go with jeans!